12 Pubs of Christmas - Baggot Mile, Dublin
The Baggot Mile is probably the most infamous 12 Pubs route. 1 mile of pubs on Dublins Baggot Street, always super busy from the first week in December. There are a few variants to the Baggot Mile but having done it quite a few times - here's the Christmas Jumper King Route (hat-tip to jar.ie for helping me remember a few).
1. Searsons - upper Baggot Street. Al 12 Pubs should start here.
2. The Waterloo - right beside Searsons. Quick and easy.
3. The Wellington - across the road at Baggot Street bridge.
4. Bar 51 - Haddington Road - a little off the track, keep your eyes peeled
5. Smyths - stay on Haddington Road for a cheeky one in Smyths
6. McGrattans - now you're back on Baggot Street but this one is hidden away - a gem of a pub
7. Xico (formerly the Baggot Inn) - right on Baggot Street
8. Toners - no explanation required
9. Doheny and Nesbitts - Love this pub
10. Reillys - it's part of Foleys but a completely separate bar
11. Foleys - right beside Reillys
12. O'Donoghues - it's a pity that very few can make it to the best bar in Dublin